02 November, 2014

Friday Freebie At Bugaboo

Now that Halloween is here (are you ready for the little Trick or Treaters) it is time to move into winter themed cards. And Jodie has an adorable image to share with you today. Run over to the Bugaboo Challenge Blog and see all the great creations by the Design Team and then head over to the Bugaboo Store and grab this image for yourself.
For my card today I used papers from Bo Bunny and added some rhinestones and some of the sticker elements from the paper collection and this was ready to go.
 I colored the image with Copics and then used some DG3 Art Gel on the inner tube.
 The inside is pretty also but I can't get the navy blues on the background to come out looking like blue. I always have a hard time with the darker colors. I need to work on a better lighting space for shooting cards.
I hope you all have a fun Halloween and a wonderful weekend.

No comments: